Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Temperature Cycling and Today's Jackpot

I have volunteered to be a participant in my company's temperature and humidity data collection event. There are 20 of us that will provide live usage data in various environments.

I believe we start off at -10°C with serious wind chill, and we eventually end up in a 40°C/90% humidity environment. At least, that's how it was when I last volunteered. I'll be dressed accordingly starting off completely bundled in winter wear and ending up in probably a single undershirt.

And, today's jackpot has a name, and it's not slot machine maker International Gaming Technology (IGT). Today's portfolio winner is First Marblehead Corp. (FMD).

FMD is up over 7% following its announcement last night, which provided payment rate details of its latest securitization.

No comments:

Quantcast