Sunday, September 24, 2006

Dinner at the Loft

Tonight, we had dinner at the Loft Bar and Bistro in downtown San Jose. It was quite a nice place, and the food was very good (at least my dish was). We were hoping to get an outdoor rooftop table, but since we didn't make reservations, that didn't happen. We were seated promptly, and the service was decent. I had the lamb shanks, and QB had the tri-tip dish.

When the food arrived, I knew mine was going to be absolutely great. The smell of the food and the presentation were key in making my (correct) prediction. Her tri-tip was alright, but not too exciting. Anyway, here's a shot of my dish. Hope everyone's having a great weekend.



Oh, and for those who enjoy electronic music... check out Ladytron. I was recently introduced to their music, and I really dig it.

No comments:

Quantcast