Monday, September 18, 2006

Martin + Osa + Market

Who are Martin + Osa?

They will be coming to the Bay Area next Thursday with a grand opening in San Francisco. I read a quick review about their D.C. debut, and it was chock full of positives. Go American Eagle Outfitters (AEOS)! Here's a company presentation from the Goldman Sachs 13th Annual Global Retail Conference. It's got some really high-res shots, including a storefront sporting the aerie sub-brand.

It is full steam ahead for First Marblehead (FMD), the NYSE's #1 percentage gainer last Friday. The stock is racing up another 3% this morning.

Home Depot (HD) is suffering a bit of a setback today due to a Credit Suisse downgrade and price target reduction ($40 to $37).

Oh, and before I forget to mention this... you may (or not) have noticed the labels that are now being attached to the blog posts. I guess this is a new beta blogger feature that I'm now allowed to use. Some were given access to this feature before others. Anyway, I like the idea of labels, so I'm going to be using them.

No comments:

Quantcast