Monday, August 07, 2006

Scrabble Snapshot

I play Scrabble recreationally... that is to say that against those who take the game seriously, I pretty much get hosed. But, against those that don't play much I expect to do well.

I know some of you play, so I thought it'd be fun to throw up a board from a game I played recently. I ended up finding a winning play, and I believe there are others. Curious what you all come up with.

At the moment I trail my opponent 334 to 362. He has A, S, and U in his rack for a total of 3 points. In order to win, I need to find a play that scores 23 points or more while using all of my remaining tiles (A, F, O, ?).

I wasn't under any time pressure, and I eventually found a winner. Took me a while though. Anyway, have fun.

(Click on Image to Enlarge)


No comments:

Quantcast