Sunday, August 06, 2006

Bellagio and Bowling

Today, I'm pretty much just chilling. Playing some darts and having a few beers on a Sunday afternoon listening to some decent music.

Last night we went bowling, and boy do I suck. We played two games... I bowled an 84 and an 89. She bowled a 97 and an 88. So, I won the 2nd game by 1 stinking point. I'm so horrible, but whatever. While bowling was pricy, drinks weren't too expensive there.

We did get try a nearby restaurant... A Bellagio. The restaurant was quite good, and reasonably priced. I was very happy with my gnocchi dish, and the QB thoroughly enjoyed her seafood pasta dish. We also ordered steamed clams as an appetizer, and it was excellent. And, another huge plus is that we got large portions. I'm definitely going back there in the near future.

No comments:

Quantcast