Friday, October 20, 2006

Quick Update

Closed out the Intel (INTC) call options at $1.25. Tiny profit of 10 cents per contract... it was a small position, so not much to write home about. But, a gain's a gain, and that certainly beats a loss.

Still not sure if I want to let the Broadcom (BRCM) shares get put to me... I'm just a tiny bit underwater on the contracts right now with shares trading at $28.05. If I allow the shares to get put to me, then my cost basis will be $28.20. I'm leaning towards buying the shares at the moment.

Also, Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) is starting to look worthwhile to pick up after its recent decline due to the poor gross margins for the most recent quarter. And, I have my eyes on Genentech (DNA) at current levels. Would be nice to see it dip below $80. Not sure if that'll happen, but if it does, I might pick some up.

No comments:

Quantcast