Friday, March 23, 2007

Quick Update

Here's what happened today... all in the Trading Port.

Sold off all of the SanDisk (SNDK) at 49.97.

Bought back the EBAY at 31.83.

Bought Concurrent Computer (CCUR) at an average price of 1.415. CCUR is one dog of a stock, but it's one that I've traded in the past that I still follow. Maybe it will finally get acquired. Not really holding my breath, but it'd be nice if say if Arris (ARRS) took them out at the depressed price.

*** Edit #1 ***

The nervous side of me really shines these days. Just sold off the EBAY I bought at 31.91 for a tiny gain after commissions... I suppose it's enough to cover dinner for two. Hah!

Anyway, I'll figure out what I want to do this weekend. I'm leaning towards keeping Todco (THE) and letting it convert to cash + Hercules Offshore (HERO).

No comments:

Quantcast