Saturday, March 10, 2007

An Awesome Game!

Okay, this online game is just a ton of fun. It's called Desktop Tower Defense. You basically build these attack towers and try and defend against waves of various types of enemies. I'm not so good at it yet, but so far I'm addicted. Also, at least for me, the game is highly re-playable.

Once you make a decent enough score, enter your name and put your score into the group BruteForceX. This way, we can can all compete a bit.

Note to WOMPER: You've got to play this and crush it, since I know that you're the real gamer among all of us.

1 comment:

Brute Force said...

I can't beat you Womper. I've tried and tried and tried. I managed to come within 20 or so points, but I cannot for the life of me beat you. Arghh. And, I bet you only tried a handful of times.

Quantcast