Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another Bidder for HET

So, I'm on my way back to work from KFC (gotta love that Corn + Mashed Potatoes + Chicken + Cheese Famous bowl)... anyway, on CNBC (yay, for satellite radio), they talked about Harrah's (HET) getting a new bidder.

We know that the special committee formed by Harrah's and its advisers have already turned down the $83.50 offer. So, I'm definitely curious to see how much higher we can get. Hopefully, it's around $90. I think at that price management might cave and take it, which I wouldn't be all that opposed to, really.

In other news... I didn't get any Coventry Health Care (CVH) despite having a couple of orders in. Will wait for it to come in for me, but it's close to my buy price so there's a good chance for the order to fill soon. FormFactor (FORM) got taken off of Goldman's Conviction Buy list, which was probably part of the reason for the sell-off today. And, Eastman Kodak (EK) tanked today. I really hope it's not some bad juju coming out of the RSNA conference being held in Chicago right now.

No comments:

Quantcast