Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Running Badly

Well, I played a session last night, and I unfortunately have to report that I am clearly in the middle of a moderate downswing. After having won nearly 500 bets, I am now looking at roughly a 120 bet slide peak-to-trough. The games haven't changed to my knowledge, and I'm confident that things will right themselves with time.

If the downswing continues, I will be taking a much more serious look at my game, just in case something is different. In the meantime, I'll keep doing more of the same.

I've had too many 100+ bet downswings in the past, but almost all of them were online where competition is quite a bit tougher than in the live California games. I think I've only had two slides of that magnitude in live play. But, as they say, play long enough and you'll see some pretty sick drops.

No comments:

Quantcast