Thursday, January 25, 2007

Quick Update

Took a 0.20 loss on the Silicon Storage (SSTI) earnings roulette gamble, dumping early on at 4.71. I have been trying to get me some Wet Seal (WTSLA) at $6 even, but the stock just doesn't get pushed down enough. I suppose that I'll just let the order sit.

Lifetime Brands (LCUT) is on the move today after affirming its '06 earnings guidance and also boosting its revenue forecast for '07. LCUT has more or less recovered from its recent big drop. Can't say that I expected such a quick rebound... if I was that confident, I surely would have bought more on that dip.

eBay (EBAY) is also on the move today following its strong quarterly numbers and aggressive stock buyback announced yesterday.

And, it looks like Lehman is talking up Eastman Kodak (EK). They see the upcoming Investor's meeting on February 8 to be a major catalyst for the stock. We shall see.

No comments:

Quantcast