Thursday, February 09, 2006

Quick Update

Established a position in Allegheny Technologies (ATI) for the Trading Portfolio at 50.00. I know that blog reader and once-in-a-while commenter, JT, has been pretty damn bullish on precious metals, and we've talked about them a bit in the past. Recently, a nother buddy of mine mentioned ATI as a potential play, and I took a hard look at it yesterday.

Metals prices have been on a tear, and ATI certainly benefits from this trend. They produce a wide array of specialty materials ranging from Titanium alloys all the way to sheets of Stainless Steel.

Let's see how this trade goes... I'm willing to hold this for a little while to see how it plays out, but I'm putting a stop in place on this one in case it tanks.

Form Factor (FORM) is making another move today... I know I caught it a bit late, but better late than never.

No comments:

Quantcast