Monday, April 28, 2008

Newbie Fashion Stylist

Wet Seal (WTSLA) announced today the launch of their new online fashion community. One of the features of this community is the ability to put items from the actual online store into a virtual closet. Then, you are allowed to build and share outfits from things found in your closet.

As an individual holding a rather large block of shares, I felt it was my duty to at least check it out. I really didn't know what to expect from it, and didn't have any idea on the coolness factor. More importantly, I wasn't sure if it would really help generate more sales or not. But, after playing with it a bit, I guess I can see how it can be beneficial.

Anyway, here's my first outfit. I published it on the Runway under my stylist name, Fashion Professor. I am now awaiting reviews, so please give me some love by clicking on the "Love It" button. Probably not the hippest outfit, but I would like to think that it's passable.

The entire outfit, which includes everything shown below, can be yours for only $113.00.

1 comment:

Alex W said...

Hey man. Not really sure what to say about your recent push into the world of fashion. looks ok to me. but then again half the stuff girls wear these days just look stupid IMHO.

Just wanted to say that I`m blogging a bit again now. bubbalin102

-Alex

Quantcast