Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sports Betting Update

Well, I guess it's that time again. Since the previous update, I haven't fared so well. I've put in over 100 more bets, and have actually shown a slight loss since that checkpoint. I could have reported some small gain, except that today my meta-system went a disastrous 3-6 for a loss of 2.6 units.

I don't have much time to put up fancy graphs, etc. But, here's a quick breakdown.

Straight Bets for Sides and Totals have won 52.9%, which isn't all that great, but at least it's not in losing territory.

Sides: 98-96-2
Totals: 22-11-0
Overall: 129-129-3 (includes ML, Combinations, Teasers)

ROI: 3.2%
Net: +8.3 units (where a unit = average bet size)
Change from previous checkpoint: -2.9 units.

ML Net: -0.9 unit
Combinations + Teasers: +0.3 units

Again, the total amount I'm experimenting with is incredibly small. But, even so, I get pretty excited about watching the games and sweating out close ones. I guess it's been fun. Anyway, I haven't reduced my betting sizes yet, but I am thinking about it.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Quantcast