Tuesday, June 20, 2006

T Minus 6 1/2 Hours

Well, in less than 7 hours we'll be on a plane heading to Houston, where we'll catch a flight to Mexico. Man, the excitement has definitely been building up... I could hardly sleep last night. That's all for the better anyway, as I want to be dead tired on the overnight flight so I can catch some sleep.

I'm going to be a tourist early for this trip. Tonight is QB's birthday, and so we're going to grab some food at the House of Nanking. It's fast, it's cheap, and while it's non-traditional, it is quite tasty. I've only been there a couple of times, and both times the service pretty much sucks, but everyone says that's part of the experience. Hopefully, the line will only wrap partially around the block.

Anyway, I'm outta here. Ixtapa, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The House of Nanking rocks. Man I miss that place.

Have a good trip.

Quantcast