Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Today's Market Movers

Yesterday, the market handed me a sizeable loss. Today, it was completely different.

Today's big mover was American Eagle Outfitters (AEOS). It was added to the Long-Term Portfolio on December 30, and reported here. Their earnings were released this morning, and they were solid. In addition, the company provided stronger than expected guidance in the next quarter.

Another major mover today was Form Factor (FORM), a position I picked up about a month ago, and reported here. No major headline news of any sort I am aware of that moved the stock today, but it's a company that is still not completely on the investor radar. The company has a lot of promise and has shown to have efficient operations. If it continues to move strongly, I may trim my position, and take some profits.

And, finally... where is Womper? He has been a long-time reader of the blog, and he is primarily interested in the stock stuff. He told me that he took on a good sized position in AEOS, so he is probably smiling right now.

No comments:

Quantcast