Saturday, January 09, 2010

New Housemate

So, my roommate ended up buying his own place, and he moved out of the 3rd floor loft that he was renting. The house is a lot emptier now, so I gave JC the okay to get a dog. And, she got one from the pound.

I've never been a fan of dogs, but I'd say it's really a neutral thing. I don't actively dislike them. Anyway, I thought I'd share a couple pictures of Teddy (KGB). He is supposed to be named after the rough riding president, Theodore Roosevelt, because he really looks like a miniature bear sometimes. But, I prefer Teddy KGB for obvious reasons.



Clearly, I like him. Not only have I taken two pictures, which I'm putting on this blog, but I have not called Animal Control... not even once. Also, you can't really see it in the pictures, but the dog's got a pretty nasty overbite. I was really tempted to call him OB (after the famous Korean Beer) because of his dental shortcoming.

No comments:

Quantcast