Monday, December 28, 2009

Absolutely Fantastic 5-Year Old Movie

How is it that I made it to the end of 2009 without ever having seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind? On a whim, I decided to watch a movie from my sister's DVD collection, and this is the one I chose having vaguely recalling that it was good.

Needless to say, I thought it was more than good. I thought this movie was simply fantastic. It's really a bit abstract, but wow, it's just very well put together and I felt that it was generally moving. I liked everything about it, and I was surprised at Jim Carrey's performance, which I thought was quite strong. It's definitely a romantic movie, but it's not the mushy kind that most guys shun.

So, if you haven't seen it yet (though, it seems that everyone I've talked to has), you want to watch this. You don't want to make the mistake that I almost made... that is, letting this one pass you by forever. I really can't believe that it took me 5 years to watch it.

No comments:

Quantcast