Friday, July 21, 2006

Air Conditioned Stupidity

I try my best not to be a complete moron for the most part. But, today I realized that I'm just incredibly stupid.

So, I've lived in this apartment for almost half a year already. Recently, the summer heat has really hit hard, and I've been sweating it out. It sucks, but you just man up and deal. Turn the fan on and open the door and windows. Take multiple showers to keep cool.

Today, I learn that I have an in-unit air conditioner. For some reason I always assumed that it was only a heater. And, QB always assumed that I was just trying to conserve energy by not using the AC and using other means to keep cool.

Earlier today, I was complaining a bit to QB about not having AC at home. She was totally confused and told me about my AC unit. I then flat out told her... "What are you talking about? I don't have any AC at my place." I was proven wrong. So, I had to eat my words pretty badly. Constantly being reminded of my stupidity is a small price to pay, I guess, for staying cool during this heat.

Wow, I'm an such idiot. So, here I am tonight chilling (literally) for the first time in a while. I need to take a few lessons in being more observant. Thought I'd share this embarrassing moment with all of you.

No comments:

Quantcast