Saturday, January 14, 2006

Texas Roadhouse

So, I've been a fan of Texas Roadhouse, a restaurant located nearby in Union City. Apparently it is a national chain, but has a lot of room for expansion. To put this into perspective, there are only two locations in California. The other is located in Elk Grove. It's not a fancy place, but the food is great. For those of you who like the food at Claim Jumper, you definitely want to give Texas Roadhouse a try if you are in the San Francisco Bay Area. I think the food wins hands down.

The only gripe I have is that every time I have been, the wait is ridiculously long (2 hours+ on weekends). They don't accept reservations, but at least they do allow call-ahead seating. If they didn't, I would never eat there. I am not that patient. Anyway, I went last night and the food was great as always. They provided too much as usual... so, plenty of leftovers for tonight.

Anyway, the company is public. The valuation is quite high, but my speculative juices are flowing, and I am seriously considering taking a position in it. It would be a smallish position if anything. Have a look, and let me know your thoughts privately or publicly. Texas Roadhouse trades on the Nasdaq under the ticker TXRH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no pics? hehe...

Quantcast