Sunday, August 03, 2008

Love's a Bitch

I watched Amores Perros (English title: Love's a Bitch) yesterday, and I must say that it's quite good. The movie is Pulp Fiction-like... it is made up of three stories that are all loosely tied together, and it is also chock full of some really graphic violence (of dogs, especially). The movie was also nominated for the Best Foreign Language Film Oscar back in 2001.

I went into this movie not knowing anything about it other than it being recommended by a few people to watch it, because it was good. So, I will share the same with you all... watch it, it's good. IMDB has it rated an 8.2/10, and Rotten Tomatoes has it at a 92% on the Tomato-meter. However, I wouldn't recommend that you watch it if you didn't like Pulp Fiction though, as you'd probably dislike this one as well. I suppose if you do want to know a bit more about it, you can always read reviews of it.

No comments:

Quantcast