Friday, October 06, 2006

Quick Portfolio Update

I wanted to get this in just before I headed out for lunch. There's only a few points to be covered.

I have initiated a position in Lifetime Brands (LCUT) at 18.03. This is only the first purchase. I will continue to monitor the stock and the company, and I will decide whether or not to add to this position at a later time.

Starting yesterday, we are reaping the benefits of swapping partially out of American Eagle Outfitters (AEOS) and into Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF). Recall that the swap took place with AEOS at 39.75 and ANF at 64.30. They are now trading at 43.75 and 73.65, respectively. Nice to see ANF outpacing AEOS by 4.5%.

Deb Shops (DEBS) pulled back and into the red despite the strong numbers that came out yesterday morning.

No comments:

Quantcast