Friday, March 31, 2006

Quick Trades Today

It's been a while since I've played with a few stocks just for fun. I'm currently at the tail-end of a self-imposed poker break after a bad session a week ago.

So, here are three positions I picked up today. There's a good chance I'll exit them before the day's over.

** Edited -- Market 3, Brute Force 0 **

RF Micro Devices (RFMD) at 8.62 ** Sold 8.40
Portal Player (PLAY) at 22.33 ** Sold 22.22
Synaptics (SYNA) at 22.00 ** Sold 21.90

Stops have been set... this is very much just for fun.

On another note, American Eagle Outfitters (AEOS) is currently trading above $30 a share. This is the first time it has hit that value since the position was first established.

Finally, a Portfolio Checkpoint much like this one from January will be blogged this weekend. I think I'll do these checkpoint updates once a quarter.

No comments:

Quantcast