Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Your Personal Philosophy

This quiz has probably been floating around for some time. But, I was only made aware of it today, and I found that it did a fairly accurate assessment of my life philosophy. Give it a try... What Philosophy Do You Follow?

My results:

Justice (Fairness) 90%
Strong Egoism 85%
Hedonism 85%
Existentialism 60%
Kantianism 45%
Utilitarianism 25%
Nihilism 25%
Apathy 20%
Divine Command 0%

Here is what is said about my top philosophies (85 - 90%)...

Justice - Your life is guided by the concept of Fair Justice: Everyone, yourself included, should be rewarded and punished according to the help or harm they cause.

Strong Egoism - Your life is very much guided by the concept of Egoism: You work primarily to promote your own interests.

Hedonism - Your life is guided by the principles of Hedonism: You believe that pleasure is a great, or the greatest, good; and you try to enjoy life’s pleasures as much as you can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting though I don't really know if I agree, since I'm supposedly an existentialist, but whatever. For what it's worth (and to possibly be scorned for my "high" Divine Command score), here's what I got:

Existentialism 85%
Justice (Fairness) 70%
Utilitarianism 70%
Strong Egoism 65%
Hedonism 65%
Divine Command 45%
Kantianism 45%
Apathy 15%
Nihilism 0%

Quantcast