Thursday, July 28, 2005

Quick Update

Added Juniper Networks (JNPR) to long-term portfolio at 23.97. Just needed to put some cash to work. It seemed that their recent earnings report was solid. The market didn't react accordingly, and sent the stock lower. It recovered a little bit, and so, now I'm in. Small position for long-term growth.

Dow Chemical (DOW) reported its quarter's earnings this morning. Everything seemed fine. Stock is up nicely since entry.

Seriously taking a pounding on Dryships (DRYS). Industry-wide problems have sent it down. I'm in it for the longer-term, as I reported before, so again, sticking with this.

Looking to sell another chunk of RF Micro Devices (RFMD). If my order goes through, I'll be left with 20% of my original trading position. Their earnings were not bad, but the run seems over for now.

Harrah's Entertainment (HET) touched a new high earlier today. Earnings next week. Might get early indications on how the Casear's acquisition is working out.

No comments:

Quantcast