Monday, July 20, 2009

McNuggets Challenge Results

This is an update to yesterday's post, Beginner Food Challenge: McNuggets.

Now that the challenge is over, I describe the experience. Let me just say one thing... this was not a challenge, it was too easy. I knocked off more than 20 of the McNuggets in the first 5 minutes. Then, I polished off the remaining ones in another 12 for a final time of 17 minutes.

I think that 60 or maybe 80 in an hour would be where the challenge would be considered difficult for a total amateur with a decent appetite (e.g. Me).

The things I noticed during that could add a lot of difficulty if it were for more McNuggets were the chewing (your jaw does start to get tired) and the pure monotony of taste. Mixing sauces can only get you so far. In the end, you're getting the exact same chicken nugget taste over and over again.

I guess that's it... this time I am able to get away with shooting my mouth off.

Anyway, here are some pictures and a video to showcase this rather un-newsworthy achievement.





Here's the video below: YouTube Video

No comments:

Quantcast