Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Upcoming Bachelor Party and Poker

So, I'll be attending a bachelor party for Ken (some of you know him as Captain Kings) this weekend. The plan is to head down to Pismo Beach and do some ATVing followed by the usual bachelor party activities of boozing and wasting money at strip bars.

We'll see how it goes. I've never really been a fan of strippers or of the establishments where they work. I haven't been to a strip club in a number of years, and that last time was for a bachelor party as well.

Been playing a lot of cards lately and running good... maybe I'll go again tonight. The drop at Bay101's low limit games is now $5. When I went a few times in January, it was only $4. Fortunately, the games are still great for the most part. But, it still sucks to pay 25% more in rake.

No comments:

Quantcast