Thursday, April 16, 2009

Countries of the World Challenge

If you have 15 minutes to spare, give this a try. Basically, you have to enter as many countries as possible in 15 minutes. Spelling counts, which cost me a few points, unfortunately.

Here's the link: How Many Countries Can You Name?

I got 116 out of 195. There were a few really obvious ones that I should have gotten, but I did manage to get a number of the more obscure ones. Not really a great score, but it's probably not all that shabby either. Below is a mini-image of my final map (click to zoom) so that there's no spoilers. Green = correct and Red = missed. Enjoy!

2 comments:

IdiotFriend said...

How the heck did I miss Norway, Belgium, Venezuela and Indonesia! I only managed 96 in the time given but I spent about 2 minutes trying to spell philippines right and trying to enter greenland. I finally got the philippines but found out afterwards that greenland is part of Denmark...learn something new all the time :)

Alex W said...

Missing Norway? Outrageous!

I actually gave up on philippines, but I got uzbekistan after a while ^^

I landed on 83, but I should have a handicap, since English ain`t my first language.

Quantcast