Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Obee 800 - Luxury Business Gift Set

It has been a year since we first had our chip put on a mass-market phone. Since then, there have been quite a few new phones in the marketplace with our components.

Anyway, I got word over the weekend that the Obee 800 phone is now available in China. I felt that this one was worth sharing, because of the rather extravagant packaging. I think eventually the phone will be available in a normal package, but I guess this luxury package is how they decided to launch the product.

I think it's clear that the Chinese business folks know the baller lifestyle. Check out the contents of this gift box! In addition to the Obee 800 phone, the luxury box set comes with a Zippo lighter, two cigars, a cigarette case (no idea if cigarettes are included), and a liquor flask. I doubt this would fly as a business gift in the ridiculously politically correct U.S., but it's big time pimpin' no matter how you look at it.




All the images were taken from this review from PConline.com.cn.

No comments:

Quantcast