Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Cookie Crumbles -- World of Hurt

Well, I'm in a world of hurt right now (nothing related to finance). Some of you know what's up, others can speculate, and frankly, I don't even know why I'm writing this. I guess this is some sort of release... I really don't know. I am reminded of those Southwest commercials that say... "Wanna Get Away?" And, I really do want to get away, but it's not like it's gonna dull the pain or anything.

I might head to Vegas this weekend. I'm not sure yet, but I need to get away for a couple of days. If I don't do Vegas, maybe I'll just head to Tahoe. I don't know any more... my life simply got turned upside down.

2 comments:

Duke said...

I'll be in Vegas as of Sunday morning. I'll give you a call.

I know what it's like to need to get away. Ironically enough, I'm in Alaska right now.

Never-Limp said...

Best wishes with whatever it is....hope you feel better soon.

Quantcast