Today, I sold the Wet Seal (WTSLA) shares that I picked up on December 1st. Had an all-or-none order filled at $3.42 (+17.5%). If for some reason shares go back down to the $3 mark, I will gladly repurchase them. I'm still holding onto my core position, which is still significant; it remains my largest single stock position.
I have also sold my small Citigroup (C) position at 3.91. I'm just not willing to hold onto it with the uncertainty of the dilution shares will face with respect to the TARP money repayment. Couple that with the government's eventual sale of its shares, and it's just too much risk for me. Gladly taking profits on that one, though I could have had a lot more if I had dumped it in the $5's not long ago.