Friday, October 12, 2007

Brain Test

Okay... here is a picture of a spinning dancer. Do you see the dancer spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

More information can be found here: Right Brained vs Left Brained article.

I personally see the dancer going clockwise... very, very strong. It took me a long time to see the opposite spin direction. I had to concentrate on the feet and slowly move higher to get my brain to flip. That said, I'm surprised at the result of this test. I always assumed I was a more logical left-brained type.

Okay, this is odd. If I look at the picture directly, each time I immediately jump into clockwise mode. But, if I look at something outside of the image and allow my peripheral vision to try and focus on the dancer, I almost always jump into counter-clockwise mode. Anyway, I thought this was a neat image.

1 comment:

FaNTaSyLiLy said...

I saw this dancer rotating clockwise the other day and today it's rotating counterclockwise. Weird...

Quantcast