Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Many Faces of BruteForceX

Crestfallen put up some distorted pictures of herself on her blowg (coined by none other than Duke). I figured it'd be a fun diversion to do the same, since I'm taking the night off from poker. (Side note: I'm on a moderate downswing... last 4 sessions have been 2 wins and 2 losses, for a grand total of -77 bets).

So, here they are... I don't think I really look like any of these. The closest one to reality is probably the third one. I suppose you can get a reasonably good idea of what I look like from that one. Enjoy!






And, here's a bonus image I just made, because I was bored.


Okay, I can't stop... I'm addicted. Here's a cartoon image I just created using a distorted QB face merged with some pic I found googling for 'bikini chick' images. This one could be a Street Fighter character. Ha ha.


And, to be fair, here's my sumo picture from above done up to be more like a video game character. Okay, I really should stop. Time for bed.

1 comment:

crestfallen7 said...

Hahaha, those are hilarious dude. Here's what I think:

1) Looks like a Chinese Lolo
2) Fattie for sure - like the sumo wrestler usage
3) Looks like a boxer that got all jacked up.

You made QB look nuts.

Quantcast