Friday, June 29, 2007

Vegas!

Well, QB and I are off to Vegas this evening. There's going to be a heck of a crowd, as I think there are about ten of us or so that will all be meeting up over there. Even the legendary T-Bag is going to be flying out there from DC. And, let's not forget the GZA of 12th Street who is now the father of a beautiful daughter and no longer just the white version of that genius rapper.

We were able to get really good rates over at the Planet Hollywood. If you haven't heard of it, that's because that name has only been in use for a couple of months. You see, the Aladdin was sold to Planet Hollywood a few years ago, and only recently had the hotel been renovated and completely re-branded. Hopefully, the place is decent. I have never stayed at the Aladdin in the past... I guess I won't really have a good frame of reference to judge if the hotel is any nicer now than before.

In any case, it should be a good time. There'll be some pokering, some degenerate gambling (probably blackjack, pai gow poker, and craps), good food, and a show. We're going to see the Phantom Las Vegas Spectacular over at the Venetian. I heard it was a well-done, but shortened version of the original. I'm not a sophisticated theatre type at all. So even if the show stinks, I bet I'll think it's great.

Anyway, have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Quantcast