Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Moving

So, I've been busy moving. I have moved away from Milpitas (a landfill) to Campbell (not a landfill).

The new place is pretty nice, not amazing by any means, but it's a good sized 1 bedroom apartment at around 825 square feet. I'll be putting up a few pictures once the place is cleaned up a bit. It's a total mess right now. Unfortunately, I got cable and internet hooked up today. So, I've lost all motivation to clean up the place, but I'll see what I can do.

One of the fun parts of moving is that you get to try new places to eat. So, last night I tried this little joint called Taco Bravo. It wasn't all that great, but the food was damn cheap and better than Taco Bell. But, the best part is that they're open until 3am each day. And, then there's Camille's nearby, which offers a BOGO special every Tuesday and Saturday.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Quantcast